Great Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Nothing really stood out. This is my 5th Carnival cruise and pretty much all of the ships I've been on have been the same or similar in one aspect or another. Overall\, there wasn't anything about the ship that impressed me the most.

Pros: The experience on the cruise and my first time staying in a balcony stateroom.

Cons: The smoking on the ship and in the balcony staterooms that could be smelled while attempting to enjoy time out on the balcony.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!