Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Do your own laundry

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Ship was clean\, food good\, service/staff nice. Seating for \"Anytime Dining\" was a problem. Many tables empty - but 25-45 minute wait. Why ? Short staffed ???
Clothes returned from laundry smelling awful.

Pros: ship was clean\, food good\, service/staff nice

Cons: My laundry came back smelling so bad I had to separate it from my other clothes and rewash it as soon as I got home.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

No passage thru 3-4 decks. Had to go up to deck 5 or down to deck 2.
Wonderful cabin service
Dining seating hostesses were sometimes rude and seating inappropriate (near uncovered garbage station\, single individual seated in middle of huge EMPTY main dining room at breakfast. All others seated around window areas.