Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

50 - 50

Sail Date: May 18, 2013

This was my 4th cruise on Carnival and on the whole it was great. As I've noticed on most cruises with multiple islands, you have two nice islands and two not so much. In Nassau I thought the people, near the ship anyway, to be very rude. In one incident the black male stated I didn't buy his item because of the color of his skin, crazy stupid! In Antigua I almost started a fight between two ladies working gift stands because I took more time looking at one ladies items over another. Next time I wouldn't even get off the boat. Better yet, I wouldn't go to the islands. It was very disappointing.
The dining is great, you might as well enjoy the better food since it doesnt appear they have a real dress code anymore