I love cruises!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship was great. The staff do such a great job at keeping it clean and looking nice.

The nightly shows were amazing on the Carnival Freedom. I've been on a cruise ship with a different company and felt that their shows were boring compared to the ones on the Freedom. I looked forward to seeing them every night.

I love being on a cruise and knowing that there are literally hundreds of people there to help make my trip amazing. Our dining staff was exceptional. Diwa and Pipat learned our names after the first night\, and it was great showing up and having them excited to see us. They took great care of my husband who has Celiac and made sure that he had plenty of excellent food options. They are the best waiters I have ever had.

Pros: The food\, the weather\, the stops\, the shows

Cons: That the cruise wasn't longer

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!