Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice cruise

Sail Date: September 30, 2012

This was my first cruise and I really enjoyed the experience. The staterooms and the rest of the ship were kept clean and tidy. I am glad I spent the extra money to get a suite stateroom with a private balcony. It was nice to sit out on the balcony for sunrise and sunsets.

Pros: Friendly Staff, variety of food

Cons: Bed mattress felt like oversized gym matts

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The mattress felt like they were thicker versions of a gym matt. Not very comfortable for sleeping. The couch in our stateroom was more comfortable. This is my one and only complaint. One thing to note, the state rooms do not have many electrical outlets. So bring outlet strips and extension cords.