Very Enjoyable!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
This ship is easier to maneuver than others I have been on. Our room was at a point in the ship that we had access to everything, but had privacy as needed. It was just large enough, but not too big to get around in a hurry.

The food was easy to get to and of course wonderful. Something for everyone. We ate lunch in the dining room one day and it was very nice as well and a change from the buffet.

Something for everyone. I did a lot of nothing\, so it was fine for me. The shows were top notch quality\, and very interactive and fun!

100% THE BEST!!!!

The ship was well maintained and in great condition. Everything was clean and the fixtures\, furnishings and carpets were new looking and not worn.

The room is small of course but large compared to others I have stayed in. Everything was clean and well maintained. The location of the room was excellent as far as being able to get everywhere and still maintain privacy. The bed was not as comfortable as others I have had. The beds are twin pushed together and there was nothing to hold the mattresses together making it difficult to keep them together. No biggie though overall.

Pros: The ship and staff

Cons: The bed

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!