What a Blast!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship was amazing! It totally exceeded my expectations, as I was a "virgin cruiser". The most amazing thing was that I ran into my mother's best friend (whom I hadn't seen in over 10 years!). The people were friendly, the crew was helpful. The only thing was I wasn't planning on the rain!

Out of this world!

I was kind of wishing the swimming pools were larger. I think it would have been better to have one large pool, instead of several smaller pools.

The cleaning staff were very professional and did an awesome job!

Pros: The food, the friendliness of the crew, and the shore excursions

Cons: The rain!

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!