An awesome cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2012
This was our first cruise ever and it was wonderful. I was so impressed with the crews hospitality. The menus were great and the selections of foods were just awesome. I can't wait to go on another cruise . I think next time I will enjoy more of the ship rather than going on the excursions. I wasn't real impresssed with the excursions but did enjoy the destinations we went to. I thought the ship was beautiful and really grand. I enjoyed the entertainment also. I can't wait to plan our next cruise.

Pros: I loved the way crew was so polite and willing to help you at anytime

Cons: Not having enough chairs on the deck for everyone

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!