Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An awesome cruise!

Sail Date: February 25, 2012

Excellent Ship.

Pros: The service and the people in the crew.

Cons: Some miscomunications between the reservations and the ship.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Size, layout, condition of public areas, cleanliness, accessibility were excellent.
Excellent food, variety of menus, convenience of dining time and specialty options. I have to say when I told them that my daughter is a vegan, everyone went all the nine miles so she would get the kind of diet that she prefers. Thank you. All of you were awesome!
Everything was very nice. Again, I have to make another special mention of the cabins' crew. They went above and beyond their duties to make sure we were comfortable and that we had all we needed. Awesome.
Already made special mention of the cabins' staff and food staff, but I also need to fully and wholeheartedly show my appreciation for the bar crew and pool crew. They make you feel at home and feel you are part of their family. AWESOME PEOPLE!
Excellent. Our comment of the shows was always WOW, THESE GUYS SHOULD BE IN BROADWAY! All the guests involvement activities were incredibly good and fun. Karaoke, excellent, Talent show, awesome.