An awesome cruise!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Excellent Ship.

Excellent food, variety of menus, convenience of dining time and specialty options. I have to say when I told them that my daughter is a vegan, everyone went all the nine miles so she would get the kind of diet that she prefers. Thank you. All of you were awesome!

Excellent. Our comment of the shows was always WOW, THESE GUYS SHOULD BE IN BROADWAY! All the guests involvement activities were incredibly good and fun. Karaoke, excellent, Talent show, awesome.

Already made special mention of the cabins' staff and food staff, but I also need to fully and wholeheartedly show my appreciation for the bar crew and pool crew. They make you feel at home and feel you are part of their family. AWESOME PEOPLE!

Size, layout, condition of public areas, cleanliness, accessibility were excellent.

Everything was very nice. Again, I have to make another special mention of the cabins' crew. They went above and beyond their duties to make sure we were comfortable and that we had all we needed. Awesome.

Pros: The service and the people in the crew.

Cons: Some miscomunications between the reservations and the ship.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!