The worst cruise out of number 12

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The staff is very short and no time to stop and answer simple questions. I paid for a picture and the inside of the flip folder was empty. Staff for camp carnaival showed no experience for toddlers. Toddlers will cry when they are away from their parents. Is this a reason to call within 10 mins and told to pick up your child. I knew then I did not want such people around my child. Food was the worst no flavor. I have been on 12 cruises and this was the worst ever. I will never see Carnival no time soon.

no comment

the worst

It's shows the staff are not parents. Very inexperience.

ok

ok

way to small

Pros: getting off the ship

Cons: no comments

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.