Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst cruise out of number 12

Sail Date: February 11, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff is very short and no time to stop and answer simple questions. I paid for a picture and the inside of the flip folder was empty. Staff for camp carnaival showed no experience for toddlers. Toddlers will cry when they are away from their parents. Is this a reason to call within 10 mins and told to pick up your child. I knew then I did not want such people around my child. Food was the worst no flavor. I have been on 12 cruises and this was the worst ever. I will never see Carnival no time soon.

Pros: getting off the ship

Cons: no comments

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

no comment
way to small
the worst
It's shows the staff are not parents. Very inexperience.