Mixed Emotions

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship was elegant and gorgeous as I expect from Carnival. The food was wonderful. The shops onboard were a little pricey but nice. All the room staff was incredible. Our steward was amazing. Pedro was the best. However the medical center was a fiasco. My adult children went down there to get my 18 week pregnan daugher some acid reflux medication. They waited 2 hours with no one ahead of them. The Nurse when asked just siad "I will get to too !!!!!" A scene started because stephanie throat was getting worse and worse. Finally security came it and Stephanie told them I just need something for acid reflux please. The nurse threw a box of medicine at her from across the room. The kids alcohol priviledges werer revoked which I put a quick stop to because if you checked their sign and sail card they had not been drinking.

Pros: The Casino

Cons: Medical Center and Excursion Center

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.