just ok cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 22, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship was fine and seemed to be well kept and clean.

The food quality was terrible. The entrees in the main dining room were almost always cold. The lobster tail was so cold I didn't eat at all. I ordered the filet another night and spit out the bite I took because it tasted like lighter fluid. Not sure what the problem was but I actually was hungry on the cruise. The best options at dinner was the soups as they were good every night. Also the warm chocolate melting cake is wonderful. Other than those things I could have passed on the rest.

Pros: Key West and Grand Cayman were great ports

Cons: The food was terrible!

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!