Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best thing is the people.

Sail Date: January 08, 2012

A lot of people in a fairly small area were handled expertly. There was always lots to do and the staff were wonderful.

Pros: Waiters and cabin stewards.

Cons: Charging for water and pop.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Having the galleys in the middle made getting from one end of the ship to the other difficult. I was always goin gthe wrong way and couldn't get where I wanted to go.
Not much you can do with that small of a space. After seein what happened to the ship in Italy, I will never book a cabin at the bottom again.
The shows were great and most of the small musical groups tried hard to please everyone.
I liked having the open seating at breakfst and lunch.
Most of the staff were friendly and helpful. It was interesting to meet people from so many differnt countries - all trying to learn English and doing a great job.