Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst cruise I have been on!!!

Sail Date: December 11, 2011

Room was hot entire 6 days and asked to have serviced three times but no one ever showed up. Ship very very confusing. First ship out of 7 that I have not been able to figure out. Food was just mediocer. Security needs to be reevaluted. Only positive is it was a clean ship.

Pros: Room attendant and dining room staff excellant.

Cons: My balcony stateroom was hot entire 6 days and asked to have serviced three times. Ship very very confusing.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

Air condition didn't work in my room. Asked three times to have serviced and never did get serviced.
My daughter loved Circle C.