Worst cruise I have been on!!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2011
Room was hot entire 6 days and asked to have serviced three times but no one ever showed up. Ship very very confusing. First ship out of 7 that I have not been able to figure out. Food was just mediocer. Security needs to be reevaluted. Only positive is it was a clean ship.

My daughter loved Circle C.

Air condition didn't work in my room. Asked three times to have serviced and never did get serviced.

Pros: Room attendant and dining room staff excellant.

Cons: My balcony stateroom was hot entire 6 days and asked to have serviced three times. Ship very very confusing.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.