Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Cruising the Western Med

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

This was my fifth cruise (four on Carnival and one on Holland America for a Baltic cruise). This was the best cruise so far for our family. The ship is brand new and the staff was excellent. I enjoyed the shows which is not the norm for me on cruises.

I also found that in past cruises that the food was just okay with a few really good meals. On this cruise however, we had great food .

The extra effort put in by the crew was truly noticeable.

I did not hear any passengers complaining. I did hear several of them giving compliments about the food and crew, which is very different from what I heard passengers say on my past cruises.

Pros: Service, food, entertainment were all great.

Cons: Ship's Spa crew weren't upfront about all charges.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!