Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

What a GREAT time!!!!

Sail Date: October 11, 2014

I just got back this past Thursday from my Carnival Live cruise with Trace Adkins!!! The whole cruise was wonderful!! Met so many wonderful people and made new friends!!! Trace put on a great show also!!! I can't wait to book my next one!!!!

Cruise Photos

This is my second cruise, both aboard the Fascination. I really like this ship, but not having traveled aboard another vessel, I can not compare it to another
You can not go hungry aboard a cruise ship unless you just want to.....there is food aplenty at any given time!! And dining in one of the main dining rooms is a wonderful experience!!
I had a handicapped room and was very happy because it had the wider door to accommodate my rollator, the shower seat and hand rails. My room stewardess also brought me extra pillows to allow me to prop my legs up. Thank you so much for accommodating my needs!
For the upmost time the staff was way above the top....a few times they were a little slacking...
The shows were great! Trace put on a great show!!!
We participated in several of the activities and really enjoyed it!!!
I am unable to leave the ship because of inability to walk very far...I did hear other passengers complain because some of the shops weren't open, but it was a holiday. I did enjoy the quieter time onboard while others were on the island though..haha
Jacksonville, Florida
Was a bit disappointed in our boarding this year because they separated me from my party to begin with, when I needed them with me to help with my carry-ons...but we got it worked out, and after letting half my party join me, was thankful for there help on and off the ship.
Carnival Live Concert
Trace Adkins put on a great show!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island) Did not leave the ship, but I did hear a lot of other passengers raving about their experiences!!