What a GREAT time!!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination

I just got back this past Thursday from my Carnival Live cruise with Trace Adkins!!! The whole cruise was wonderful!! Met so many wonderful people and made new friends!!! Trace put on a great show also!!! I can't wait to book my next one!!!!

You can not go hungry aboard a cruise ship unless you just want to.....there is food aplenty at any given time!! And dining in one of the main dining rooms is a wonderful experience!!

We participated in several of the activities and really enjoyed it!!!

The shows were great! Trace put on a great show!!!

For the upmost time the staff was way above the top....a few times they were a little slacking...

This is my second cruise, both aboard the Fascination. I really like this ship, but not having traveled aboard another vessel, I can not compare it to another

I had a handicapped room and was very happy because it had the wider door to accommodate my rollator, the shower seat and hand rails. My room stewardess also brought me extra pillows to allow me to prop my legs up. Thank you so much for accommodating my needs!
Was a bit disappointed in our boarding this year because they separated me from my party to begin with, when I needed them with me to help with my carry-ons...but we got it worked out, and after letting half my party join me, was thankful for there help on and off the ship.
Trace Adkins put on a great show!!!
Did not leave the ship, but I did hear a lot of other passengers raving about their experiences!!