Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

i did not get credid

Sail Date: February 02, 2015

Everything was very good, expect where I purchase the ticket " cruse only", they lie to me saying I was getting $50 off per cabin and they never give me . This kind of company makes your company look bad.

I spend over 4:30 hours on the phone purchasing the tickets and another 1:30 fixing a problem they made, so they promise because of the time I spend on the phone with then they were going to give me the inboard credit of $100. I will suggest not to do business with a company that makes that kind of promise and don't keep it. Because they told me I was going to have that credid I purchase a few bottle of wine thinking of the credit and at the end they said in the cruise I had none.

Ship Quality it look like a very old ship, it had lots of rust in the bathroom

1 Comment