Good Cruise if you dont have a toddler.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2014
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: GUAR

This was my sixth or seventh cruise.  The staff was awesome! The waitstaff and my cabin steward were the best.  The food at the sit down dinner was not as good as the other cruises I have been on. The entertainment was good. I enjoyed the shows.  I wouldn't recommend the cruise if you have a toddler. I got calls from Camp Carnival all the time to pick him because he was crying. I am sure it was because he was fighting with his cousin. They made me feel guilty when I dropped him off that I stopped taking him to Camp Carnival the last two days. Other than the toddler Camp Carnival issue, I would recommend the cruise.  It is nice to be waited on and your room cleaned!

I have had better food at dinner on other Carnival Cruises

Amid was the best cabin steward!