Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Elation Review

Sail Date: March 09, 2013

Although there was a mechanical problem with the stabilzer (I heard), and poor weather in Cozumel, overall I'd have to say that the cruise was fun and I had a great time. Lots of caring and fun employees, the dinning stewards were great, particulary Atilla at our table in the Inspiation Dining Room. He was very outgoing and fun, and provided exceptional customer service to our table and others. I was very impressed. The shows were excellent, and the cruise directors were entertaining.
Service and Staff Atilla was a wonderful dinning room steward. He was very attentive to all his customers and provided exceiptional customer service.

Try the Romeo and Juliet Lounge for some good live band music and less crowds than the disco lounge.