Carnival Elation Review

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
Although there was a mechanical problem with the stabilzer (I heard), and poor weather in Cozumel, overall I'd have to say that the cruise was fun and I had a great time. Lots of caring and fun employees, the dinning stewards were great, particulary Atilla at our table in the Inspiation Dining Room. He was very outgoing and fun, and provided exceptional customer service to our table and others. I was very impressed. The shows were excellent, and the cruise directors were entertaining.

Atilla was a wonderful dinning room steward. He was very attentive to all his customers and provided exceiptional customer service.

Try the Romeo and Juliet Lounge for some good live band music and less crowds than the disco lounge.