Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointed

Sail Date: January 31, 2013

Our family recently planned a cruise for my 88 year old grandmother. The entire trip was very disappointing. When we arrived to board the cruise there was not enough parking and our family was seperated and rushed through the boarding process. It took us over an hour and a half to get parking, which caused much stress. The security was very rude when we entered the boarding process. The food was very disappointing everyday. We have been on over 8 cruises collectively as a family and the food was the worst. I felt as if I was eating at a Sizzler or Ponderosa everyday. The staff was friendly for the most part, but the entertainment was also very disappointing. I paid $85 dollars for pictures which was ridiculous, these were memories for my grandmother to keep. The amount of money that was spent on the 4-day cruise and I could have went on an all-inclusive trip for a week. If I cruise again in the future, which I do not plan to do, it will not be with Carnival.
no enough activities