Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Mother/Daughter Cruise

Sail Date: September 17, 2012

Nice ship - freshly redone

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Ship was plenty big without being overwhelming\, public areas (including bathrooms) were kept very clean and neat.
I was disappointed in the food this trip. Before it has been excellent\, but everything I had was mediocre this time\, except the baked alaska and hot chocolate. The areas were nice though.
Small stateroom\, but enough room for what we needed. The room was very comfortable.
The worst experience I've had. The waiters acted \"put-out\" that I wanted something to drink or needed a condiment. During one meal\, I actually left the dining room because the service was so terrible! It took 20 minutes to get mustard for the table. The stateroom staff did a good job but rarely spoke.