Mother/Daughter Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2012
Nice ship - freshly redone

I was disappointed in the food this trip. Before it has been excellent\, but everything I had was mediocre this time\, except the baked alaska and hot chocolate. The areas were nice though.

The worst experience I've had. The waiters acted \"put-out\" that I wanted something to drink or needed a condiment. During one meal\, I actually left the dining room because the service was so terrible! It took 20 minutes to get mustard for the table. The stateroom staff did a good job but rarely spoke.

Ship was plenty big without being overwhelming\, public areas (including bathrooms) were kept very clean and neat.

Small stateroom\, but enough room for what we needed. The room was very comfortable.

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.