Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Elation
My family enjoyed the cruise. This was my 3rd cruise and my childrens 1st cruise, I am happy I got to experience this with them. My 15 yr old son took advantage of everything the ship had to offer, including club O2. My 9 yr old daughter didn't enjoy camp carnival as much, i guess because of the hours. By the time we dropped her off, she would stay an hour, we will have to pick her back up because of lunch or activities(like scavenger hunt on the ship). i didn't feel comfortable letting her roam the ship with other kids and no supervision. The food was great and we enjoyed the entertainment.

Pros: The food and shows

Cons: Camp Carnival

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!