Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: February 25, 2012

I had the best vacation. I really enjoyed it. The Dinner and the service in the Dinner were the best. I am sorry I did not know I can get breakfast and lunch in the imagination until the last day. I would enjoy much more eating lunch and breakfast quietly, being served, than in the buffet. But everything was great.

Pros: The service

Cons: Breakfast and Lunch until I found I can eat in the dinning area

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

On the days at shore, for people that have late dinning, maybe you can put more veriaty of food in the grill. Since the lunch buffet closes at 3:00 PM, the only left is the grill, maybe the buffet can stay open on those days until 4:30pm.
Especially at dinner time, but all the staff all over were great.