Carnival Elation Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

/ Carnival Cruise Nightmare Fiasc

Sail Date: June 04, 2009

I liked when I purchased ticket and they guaranteed the price with Carnival onboard discounts which they refused to honor on board. Spent the whole cruise trying to straighten out the issue only to meet rude, disrespectful customer service. Totally ruined my vacation and would never book thru or Carnival Cruise Line ever again. This is my fourth cruise and I have never encountered such disregard for the customer and hostile customer service. Thanks Carnival, thanks . NOT!!!!

Pros: I liked when I purchased ticket and they guaranteed the price with Carnival onboard discounts which they refused to honor on board

Cons: I liked when I purchased ticket and they guaranteed the price with Carnival onboard discounts which they refused to honor on board

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Catalina Island, California
They also offered a $50 dollar refund since they changed the itinerary then made up another thousand reasons why they were not giving it out. Times are hard for everyone and they make a lot of money off of everyone and do not need to come up with all this switch and bait tactics. its sad and i am not at all appreciative of it. Why do they feel like they have to offer these discounts and withdraw them under all types of pretense. it is definitely deceitful and they know it. i have a receipt with the wording ..this is included in your package, $100 carnival cruise onboard discounts and they want to debate it. i did not go on vacation, to spend my time and money arguing with my "host", no thank you.