Carnival Elation Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Wonderful cruiise

Sail Date: May 07, 2009

IT WAS MY PARENTS' 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY EARLY THIS YEAR AND MY BROTHER AND MY SISTER-IN-LAW'S 60TH BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR ALSO AND AS A PRESENT I GAVE THEM THIS CRUISE TRIP. OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS JOINED US AS WELL AND EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME. OVERALL, I WOULD SAY NOT ONLY WAS THIS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE GIFT FOR THE OCCASSION BUT THE FUN AND THE MEMORIES THAT WE HAD WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS. ALREADY WE ARE PLANNING FOR A REPEAT CRUISE NEXT YEAR BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WE'VE HAD IN THIS CRUISE. THE STAFF WERE ALWAYS NICE AND FRIENDLY, THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE ENTERTAIMENT WAS ACTUALLY FABULOUS. I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL CRUISES IN THE PAST BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL AND I'D SAY THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST. THANK YOU CARNIVAL ELATION STAFF AND CREW, YOU ARE AWESOME.

Pros: The food, ientertainment, the accomodation, the crew and Catalina Island

Cons: For the price of the trip, I can't say anything negative.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!