Baja Mexico Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to South Pacific

Sail Date: October 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Elation
We just recently returned from a cruise on the Elation. It was our third cruise; second on Carnival. I would have to only say excellent things about this cruise with only a few "not-so-great things.
We felt that the stop in Ensenada is not worth it. We were off the ship walked around town and back on in an hour. There is absolutely nothing to do there - not even a beach day. The other thing I thought was a disappointment was that at the stop in LaPaz, they have kayak adventures advertised but when you went to book, we were told they werent available.
If I were to make any recommendations I would eliminate the stop in Ensenada and stay the night in Cabo San Lucas. My other suggestion would be to only advertise adventures that are available. Not giving the cruiser false hopes.
Other than that - I loved to cruise and will definitely be back....

Pros: stop in cabo & entertainment

Cons: stop in ensenada

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!