Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Lots of FuNN on Carnival Fantasy!

Sail Date: February 25, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The ship was great, we stayed in a suite because it is the only room with a balcony. I recommend getting a fountain pass , helps with the cost of the drinks, however does not include alcohol. I also recommend staying in the center of the ship, middle level, thats where we stayed and we did not feel the ship move at all. Also make sure to get an early dinner reservation, ours was at 8:30 and we missed a lot of shows beasue they start at that time. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way. Recommended to all!!

Pros: Frendly Staff, great service, lots to fun things to do on the ship.

Cons: The Decor of the room, cost of the drinks

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I won playing Bingo and in the casino I won $500. Lots of fun!
I really enjoyed all the food, Lots of choices all day long and at night they have pizza and sushi, if you don't like either order room service, it's free.
The room was 70's inspired and a little dusty.
I thought the public areas were very clean and nicely decorated.