Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

This was my first time going on such a trip, I had a wonderful time on board the elation. This ship was just outstanding, and so was the staff. They all made me feel like a princess of royality. This trip also opened up my eyes to alot of things. I know there is another life to be enjoyed, I came to realize alot of things. The staff was just OUT-STANDING. During the last night, I almost cried in the dining room. This trip was a true experience for me, and I would suggest the elation ship to everyone.

Pros: The Service from Everyone

Cons: People in my group

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

WONDEFUL
The Food was MARVELOUS!!! I give the chef's 110%
Wonderful
Everyone was very nice & friendly. The different languages and accents was so cute. I personally feel like I found, and left someone behind.