Small boat w nothing to do

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31450
Sail Date: May 16, 2013
We chose this cruise because of the price. Looking back I would have gladly paid more for a nicer boat. I have been on other cruise lines and this didn't come close to comparing. The food options were limited and the pool was the size of the pool in my backyard. There wasn't very many fun activities to keep us occupied on the boat. We did have fun on their private island, but we could have saved a ton of money and stay at our house by the beach in FL. If this is your first cruise and you don't live by the beach then I would recommend this cruise for the price.... If u don't fit those categories then pay more for a different cruise line! Not impressed carnival!