DO NOT GET ON THIS SHIP

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I just got off the boat this morning. We booked and paid for a cruise to Ocho Rios Jamaica and Grand Cayman. On Sunday night, they cancelled our stop in Jamaica. The ship is again having engine problems. They told us they'd run some test and then they told us that that Grand Cayman wasn't going to happen. The ship turned around and went to Nassau, Bahamas. We left about 3 hours late out of Miami, and I believe everyone that works for Carnival knew we would not be making our scheduled stops, but never once told a passenger until they had to. They gave us each $75 as compensation. The staff was friendly and the food was terrific...but I felt lied to by the captain and crew. If I wanted to go to Nassau I would have spent 250 on a cruise instead of 600. I want my money!!!!

Pros: The Staff

Cons: THE ENGINE DOESN'T WORK as of 01/21/2010

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.