Western Caribbean on Carnival Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

I love the Breeze, it is my favorite Carnival ship. This was the second time I have been on it. I was worried about the new cruise director since Matt was so great but Mike was just as great and even more energetic and funnier than Matt. I was disappointed in the food this time. Don't get me wrong Guy's Burgers are THE BEST burgers on the planet or at sea! However the food in the Lido deck at both lunch and dinner was not the great and the dining rooms food had gone down as well. Beef was all over the menu but the seafood choices this time were mostly shrimp and it was usually in a dish which was not that great. The Mexican Fiesta always before had food as well as dancing but this year it was just chips and salsa left out for everyone. Gross!

Our room was a little closet but it was very well kept and clean at all times. The housekeeping department always does a GREAT job! The ship is always clean and if you need anything someone is always willing to help out.

Waterslides and the trek course are lots of fun!!!

I would and have recommended this ship to my friends and coworkers. It is a great ship and you will have a GREAT time! Happy

Tiny but ALWAYS clean!!!