Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

No Big Deal!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

This was a rare opportunity to travel with my son and his family.

Pros: Relaxing on Lido deck.

Cons: Lack of personal attention by staff.

Recommends Carnival Breeze? No.

My 8-year-old grandson found a very expensive diamond necklace in the Ovation Theatre and turned it over to Butch, the ships Cruise Director. My grandson was devestated that Butch didn't select my grandson to be a contestant on the Hasbro Game Show later that night (FYI-Butch had made certain allowances for other children) or even give my grandson kudos on the Breeze's televised "morning show" the next day. Thanks for the memories Butch! :(