Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: December 07, 2013

I am very disappointed with Carnival.  I have been cruising with carnival since 1998 therefor, I have experience on some fun ships for real but not this one. The food is going down hill fast. What the heck is going on? I thought BIGGER ship...better quality of  service and food....NOT ! the comedy show was the best...Love Just June..

Now back on the food.....SUCKS. I ate burgers most of the time..that was the best thing going.

We did visit the steakhouse and the Italian Resturants....the italian was the best...I enjoyed the steakhouse on the Legend the best. Also, I didn't care for the design of the ship. when I walk aboard a ship like the Royal which always gives a WOW factor...the breeze didn't do this for me. The show with the dancers were BORING....and we didn't see the cruise director until the last few days.....also, Suck ! wasn't funny at all ! BORING ! Come on Carnival what is going on? really losing its touch.

the following is good...Photo, room service, Comedy club.
I enjoyed the band with the guy and girl and dodge bal

The breakfast dining room service was POOR...our server act like he didn't want to work. I took my tip back and just tipped my room service person.