Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent service

Sail Date: July 20, 2013

I am a 7+ cruiser and always enjoy cruising. I always use the same travel agent Phyllis Lashley because she delivers all the time. She always provide me with good suggestions, very attentive to details. Follow-up on queries in a prompt manner, I could go on and on. I will definitely recommend this cruise as well as my travel agent to family and friends. Joe our head waiter was the best. I'm usually not good with names but whenever I remember your name that means you have done something positive to be remembered.

Very easy to get around. Not as difficult as the older ships.