Azamara Quest Cruise Review to U.S.

Azamara Coastal California Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

We wanted to try a smaller upscale ship - and we got what we asked for. I found the ship too small\, and the extras not really worth the price. My wife disagrees\, she loved the experience. There is nothing wrong with Azamara\, it is exactly as advertised\, no lines\, great food\, all inclusive (we only had a spa charge on our bill). On the day at sea I found the ship too small - but most people loved the small ship and the intimacy. I didn't like that our butler would enter the room without knocking (several times) - but the housekeeping was great and we never lacked for anything. We loved staying in a port for three days\, and the Azamazing evening at the vinyard was great\, even if the length of the bus ride in rush-hour traffic was ill advised. I'm glad I tried it\, but I would rather be in a suite on a big ship with more to do.

Pros: Food\, service

Cons: Smaller ship

Recommends Azamara Quest? Yes!

Shows were disappointing - lounge acts very friendly but mediocre.
For a suite the room is not large\, comes with the territory. You can't compare it to a suite on a large ship. TV service is circa 1990.