2 great trips

Azamara Quest Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: Azamara Quest
we took our first ever cruise, with some trepidation, in Quest from Miami through the Panama Canal to Acapulco. We are much travelled but I have to say that, in our older age, this ship was perfect for us. The food was good, the staff very good. We did not want masses of entertainment - I think you take the bigger ships for that. The itinerary through the Canal was fascinating. A year later, we took your cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore. This was also excellent with very interesting stops. I am a writer and would like to take the Indonesia cruise this December, 2011

As I said briefly above, the ability to eat when you wanted and to sit where you wanted was very important to us. Sometimes we enjoyed eating with a big table and sometimes, we ate on our own.

From your brochure, I did not expect much but what there was was fine by us. A better equipped library would be nice!

staff friendly and helpful

the stateroom was fine

Pros: the small size and dining whenever and wherever you wished

Cons: There was nothing that we disliked.

Recommends Azamara Quest? Yes!