Avalon Visionary Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

I was on the Visionary, however it was Budapest -Vienna

Sail Date: April 20, 2016

Although the cruise itself was only 3 days, it was a wonderful experience. Our tour director Adrienne was fantastic. The cleaning staff, wait staff, bartenders and Mitko our piano player were all professional, friendly and a pleasure to be around. I will definatly book another river cruise (longer) in the future. The ports were all very easy to debark from and return back to. I was very impressed with the land and river portion. Breaks up the days.