HAL then and now

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Amsterdam

My first cruise was on HAL back in 2004 front :-). Since then I have been on Norwegian, row Caribbean, and princess. My first experience with HAL far exceeded all of these other cruise lines as far as service food quality in the entirepackage. The Cruise just wasn't up to that level. I don't know the carnival anything to do with it but something just isn't quite the same. One thing in particular I bought the $99 spa package. It was incredibly disappointing the thermal suite is not set up to handle very many people in the dressing room if there's more than one other person and it is impossible and it was just a bad experience and a waste of money. Things got put on my bill that I had to contest. Service one meal in the dining room with seven of us never came we just got up and left. The staff however I must say has a great attitude.I feel that carnival policy is terrible as far as how you treat your staff with incredibly low pay, barriers between the different nationalities  and little to no vacation time during their contract. You know responsible people just don't do that in this day and age. Don't know if I'll be going with you again.