AmaLyra Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

Enchanting Rhine Riverboat Cruise

Sail Date: July 22, 2016

Cabin: 329

As with my previous experience on the Danube cruise with Amawaterways I had a wonderful cruise.  The ship was always clean, meals were absolutely fantastic with a wide variety of things to eat and even the health conscious had a large selection of foods to choose from.  The staff were always helpful and courteous, always smiling and friendly, answering questions.  The itinerary was great and the local guides were very nice and knowledgeable.  Our tour manager was absolutely wonderful, Friendly, Caring, helpful, great sense of humor, on top of everything during our tours as well as on board and very down to earth which was appreciated by everyone.  The Captains, Hotel Manager and crew working on the ship to get us around were all hard working and very efficient in their jobs.  The top deck with some covered lounge chairs, regular chairs and lounge chairs in the sun, pool, Jacuzzi, walking track and free WiFi was a treat.

My cabin was always neat and cleaned twice a day. The little animals made out of towels was always a treat when I returned to my room as was the chocolate on my pillow at night. Laundry was picked up and returned by end of the day which was great.

Visiting Europe by Riverboat is the best way to see places. You have a leisurely ride down the rivers where you can see varied landscapes and places as you go along. The ship docks in the center of town which is great for walking around. The top deck of the ship has WiFi, pool, etc.