AmaCerto Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

Rhine River Cruise--Amsterdam to Zurich

Sail Date: August 17, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Cabin: 313

The staff were wonderful and very helpful.  The stateroom was very nice.  The trip was relaxing and stress free.  The food was very good.  I tried some foods I had never tasted before.  The evening entertainment was enjoyable.  The informational talks helped making the various tours more meaningful.

When I did my evaluation on board for AMAWaterways, I commented that the expected attire needed to be clearer.  Two days before the conclusion of the cruise, it was announced that the next evening's attire would be formal.  They must have received some negative responses for the next afternoon it was announced for women to wear their little black dresses.

While Gerri and I were on the cruise, we decided to extend on optional tour for another day.  We asked the cruise manager if he had received the needed material from Doug.  He said that he had and that evening we would get the update.  That was a day before we disembarked.  We asked the next day and were told we would receive it that night.  We finally received the material the night before we flew out the next day.  I did not like knowing the time of our flight until the night before we left.

The cabin was very nice and for a ship roomy. It was kept neat and tidy. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and seeing the landscapes and some of the castles.

1 Comment