looking for a great europe cruise for summer 2023 for a family with teen

hey all,

any sugestions for a cruise for summer 2023. we are a family with a teen and look for an cruise for all of us.

any suggestions would be great. all are welcome

thanks

5 Answers

This is the best advice! Also, age next summer? 13 and 17 may not be the same recommendation.

i will be looking a princess to see if it works thanks

thanks i like the input and thought process. i will look at the options.

IMG_0391.jpg

Oops..I guess I'm a dummy. I see you already booked on the Anthem! Good choice. Was on it in May out of Southampton England and it was great. Lots of cool stuff for kids. Picture is from La Coruna, Spain

Talk to a good travel agent. My wife and I booked on Princess for the best value next April but I'm not sure how good they are for teens. We have sailed with Norwegian and Royal to Europe several times but lately we have found they have for the most part, moved all their older ships to the Med so be careful. With a teen you will want a newer, bigger ship is my opinion. Sooo, look at the RCL Anthem of the Seas or do some research on Princess, maybe they are more teen friendly than I realize. Hope I haven't confused you. Good luck!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.