Hi red1216 😎 Anyone going on Norwegiam 6/4, next Saturday? If so let me know. Looking for Roll Call but cant find. Also going 10/16 Breakaway( if anyone can tell me how to find a Roll Call I was on 2 before let me know. TY 😎

Wish I can find a Roll Call or the place where people post they all going on same cruise again. Did it 2 times but can't find.

Going on Norwegian Gem 6/4 Saturday

& Breakaway 10/16 like to meet people like I usually do while cruising putting my name on this site.

If you can help thank you!

Rosemary

2 Answers

Try the Ship Mate App for your smart phone, they have roll calls for each sailing and lots of good information on each port and non-ship excursions.

Sorry typo Norwegian Gem..in subject.😱

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.