Carnival Breeze, July 9, 2022 out of Galveston. Group of 5 Interested in Meet & Greet.

My sister and I, along with friends, are booked for the 5-day cruise on Carnival Breeze, July 09, 2022, out of Galveston. We're all in our 50s, live in Atlanta, Ga, & have cruised before. We'd just like to chat with other cruisers beforehand to gain some familiarity. We can schedule a meet & greet on day one at a location TBD. Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks, Lee.

4 Answers

You might want to try the rollcall found here

https://cruiseline.com/rollcall

Also you might want to try the Shipmate app.

I see what you're saying. I guess it does come across that way, doesn't it? Lol 😄

Now you know why Carnival Funville is no more

Not too long ago, Carnival used to have their own forum called Funville. This is how your question would have been answered over there:

So, what you’re saying is, you’re a group of 5 alternate lifestyle adults, Lovelooking to “party” with other like minded adults. Love Let’s get to know each other ahead of time, so we can set up our code words, and determine who will bring which toys. Big Smile One of us has booked a large suite , with butler service, so that will be our place of , well, you know. Yummy. Looking forward to a fun filled week of romp & frolicking.

Did I get that right ?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.