Princess Cruises Releases U.S. Return to Service Plan for Fall 2021
Princess Cruises today shared additional plans for its return to service this fall in the U.S. Between September 25 - November 28, 2021, eight Princess Cruises ships will once again sail out of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Fort Lauderdale. Itineraries will include destinations in the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaii, and the coast of California.
All Princess sailings through the remainder of 2021 are only available for guests who have received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the sailing and can present proof of vaccination prior to embarkation.
"As we continue our return to service, it is a thrill for us to be able to bring more cruise vacation options to our travel-starved guests," said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. "We appreciate the support of government and port officials who we worked closely with to make these travel opportunities available, in a thoughtful and safe way, for our guests."
Today's newly announced U.S. sailings include:
- Majestic Princess and Grand Princess will homeport out of Los Angeles, sailing the 7-night California Coast and Mexican Riviera itineraries, as well as 15-day Hawaiian voyages. Also offered will be select three- to five-day Getaway cruises to the California Coast and Mexico.
- Ruby Princess will sail out of the Port of San Francisco for 7-night California Coast cruises, before adding 15-day cruises exploring four distinct island jewels in Hawaii and 10-day Mexico cruises to the lineup.
- Enchanted Princess will sail out of Fort Lauderdale offering 10-day Southern and Eastern Caribbean cruises.
- Sky Princess, Regal Princess, and Caribbean Princess will all sail from Fort Lauderdale for three-, five-, seven- and 14-day cruises in the Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises.
- Crown Princess will homeport out of Fort Lauderdale for a series of 10-day Panama Canal cruises.
As a part of this new announcement, Princess has canceled the following previously scheduled cruises: Ruby Princess - August - September 2021 sailings from Los Angeles; Ruby Princess - October 17, 2021 sailing from San Francisco; Island Princess - October - November 2021 in Europe; Caribbean Princess - November 20, 2021 Southern Caribbean with ABC Islands.
Last month, Princess Cruises announced that it will resume operations in Alaska this summer. From July 25 to September 26, the Majestic Princess will sail from Seattle on 7-day cruises to Glacier Bay National Park, Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan.
Bookings for these Princess Cruises sailings are available starting today.