2021 Cruiseline.com & Shipmate Return to Cruising Survey Results
To coincide with the nearly one-year mark of the suspension of cruising in the United States, Cruiseline.com and Shipmate surveyed travelers about their confidence about returning to cruising once suspensions are lifted. This questionnaire centered around frequent topics of interest in the Cruiseline.com and Shipmate communities, as well as new industry protocols to ensure passenger safety. Here is a look at our community feels about the return to sailing once again.
1. Will you consider cruising in 2021 or 2022 when sailing operations by cruise lines resume?
2. Will you cruise if a vaccine is required by the cruise line?
3. Will you cruise if masks are required to be worn while on the ship?
4. If you plan on cruising when operations resume which regions would consider cruising to (when the region is open)?
5. If you plan on cruising once sailing operations resume, which cruise lines will you consider sailing first?
6. Will ship size and passenger capacity be a part of your decision-making process when booking your next cruise?
Note: These survey results are based on the opinions of Cruiseline.com and Shipmate community members. These results do not reflect any official requirements set forth by any official organization or cruise line at this time.