How to Add a Cruise on Shipmate
Obviously, the first thing you’ll need to do is to download Shipmate and create a new account. If you haven’t already, you can do that by clicking here.
This is Tutorial #2 in our series. If you’re just getting started with Shipmate, please check out: Getting Started with Shipmate – Basic Navigation, Creating User Account & Editing Profile.
You’ll now be able to add all of your cruises – past and future. Keep your entire cruising profile right here in Shipmate. Then you can reminisce on past sailings, or count down to future cruises.
You can add a cruise from multiple sections of the app. We’ll show you the easiest in this quick instructional video.
Shipmate Video Tutorial – Adding a Cruise
Once you have your future cruise saved, here are some suggestions on how to make the most of your Shipmate App.
- Check your Roll Call to see who you’re sailing with
- Say “Hi” to your ship mates in your itinerary chat room
- See where your ship is right now
- Check out the weather in your first port of call
- See what excursions are available for your ports
Have fun exploring, ship mates!