Recipes: Royal Caribbean’s Key Lime Pie and Windstar Cruises’ Señorita Cutini
Ready (or not), this Saturday, July 24th, is National Tequila Day! Did you know that like champagne or cognac, to be classified as ‘tequila’ a beverage must be produced in one of five regions in Mexico - Guanajuato, Michoacán, Nayarit, Tamaulipas and Jalisco. In the spirit of the holiday, we’ve shared the recipe for a sweet and tangy Key Lime Pie from Royal Caribbean. It pairs perfectly with the Señorita Cutini cucumber, lime and tequila-based cocktail from Windstar Cruises. Cheers!
Key Lime Pie - Royal Caribbean
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 9 " pre-baked or graham cracker crust
- Whipping cream
- Combine milk and egg yolks.
- Gradually add lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not allow the crust to brown.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve with whipping cream.
Señorita Cutini - Windstar Cruises
- 4 Slices of Cucumber
- 2 oz Tequila
- ¾ Martini Bianco
- ½ Honey
- ¾ Fresh Lime Juice
- Muddle the cucumber & honey.
- Add all ingredients & shake.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon.