Recipe: Viking River Cruises’ St. Louis Pork Steaks & Norwegian Cruise Line’s Bermuda Triangle Punch
It’s time to celebrate the finale of summer, and enjoy today’s special holiday - National Eat Outside Day! We recommend grabbing your friends and family, and spending some quality time together outside while the weather is still warm and the days are long. Fire up the grill and whip up Viking River Cruises’ St. Louis Pork Steaks. This dish pairs perfectly with the fruity and refreshing Bermuda Triangle Punch from Norwegian Cruise Line. Cheers!
St. Louis Pork Steaks - Viking River Cruises
- 4 ½-inch, 6- to 8-oz (170- to 227-g) pork shoulder steaks
- 2 to 3 tsp (4½ to 6¾ g) garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tsp (2 to 3 g) dried oregano
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
- ½ C (148 g) homemade St. Louis–style BBQ sauce or Maull’s BBQ sauce
- 1½ C (444 g) homemade St. Louis–style BBQ sauce or Maull’s BBQ sauce
- Set up the grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- Generously season pork steaks on both sides with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. When ready to cook, brush and oil grill grate.
- Arrange steaks on the grate, placing them diagonally on bars.
- Grill until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side, rotating ¼ turn after two minutes to create a crosshatch of grill marks. When done, steaks should be firm but gently yielding.
- As steaks finish grilling, brush on both sides with BBQ sauce and sizzle each side for 15 seconds.
- Transfer grilled steaks to a platter or plates; serve with BBQ sauce.
Bermuda Triangle Punch - Norwegian Cruise Line
- 2 oz. Gosling’s Black Seal Rum
- 1 oz. canned pineapple juice
- ½ oz. passion fruit juice
- 1 oz. fresh orange juice
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Half an orange wheel and black cherry
- Add ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass filled with plenty of ice.
- Garnish with orange wheel and black cherry.