September 2015 - Carnival Ecstasy to Caribbean - Western
We have sailed many times before with Carnival but this last cruise was very disappointing due to:
1) Sail Card did NOT work properly for one of us the whole cruise despite repeated attempts to correct by Guest Services. This malfunction created embarrassing stops to embark and disembark in ports...Very inefficient response.
2) I was not alerted when I made reservations that Cabin E-218 had a make- shift bed that barely could fit in the space. My wife ended up injuring one leg trying to walk around the bed with so little space...
3) The Wind Star restaurant Any Time Dining is a joke...The average time to serve was very slow and disorganized. Dinner took 90 minutes.
4) Key West Kajak Tour: we were left in Downtown by the shuttle driver who was very rude and did not provide any information how to get back to the ship..
5) Store Trends in Promenade Deck a person named Sandra was very rude and treated us like we were going to steal something...
One good remark for Michael our Cabin steward was very nice and helpful.