We have sailed many times before with Carnival but this last cruise was very disappointing due to:
1) Sail Card did NOT work properly for one of us the whole cruise despite repeated attempts to correct by Guest Services. This malfunction created embarrassing stops to embark and disembark in ports...Very inefficient response.
2) I was not alerted when I made reservations that Cabin E-218 had a make- shift bed that barely could fit in the space. My wife ended up injuring one leg trying to walk around the bed with so little space...
3) The Wind Star restaurant Any Time Dining is a joke...The average time to serve was very slow and disorganized. Dinner took 90 minutes.
4) Key West Kajak Tour: we were left in Downtown by the shuttle driver who was very rude and did not provide any information how to get back to the ship..
5) Store Trends in Promenade Deck a person named Sandra was very rude and treated us like we were going to steal something...
One good remark for Michael our Cabin steward was very nice and helpful.
shared a quick tip for Coral Princess"Grill work very good
Mojito drinks were excellent
Princess shows were very good"
added Dec 28, 2016 cruise on Coral Princess to their profile.
reviewed their Panama Canal, Central America cruise on Coral Princess and gave it 3 stars!
added Sep 14, 2015 cruise on Carnival Ecstasy to their profile.
shared a quick tip for Carnival Ecstasy"Is getting too old.. TV in Cabin is a miniature
Only ONE plug socket...
Needs to have more balconies...
Needs to provide FOOD for late arrivals in Cozumel after taking Tulum Tour organized by Carnival."
reviewed their Caribbean - Western cruise on Carnival Ecstasy and gave it 2 stars!