September 2016 - Oasis of the Seas to Caribbean - Western
The Oasis is a very elegant and luxurious ship, very nice! but not much included..
1. Not much variety on the buffet.
2. very scarse seafood, food needed more temperature, more variety.
3. Specialty restaurants very expensive price p/p and not much included.
3. lack of service from waiters; sometimes we had to clean the tables ourselves!
in order to use..
4. THe beverage packaged changed prices a few days before the cruise. much higher price, leaving no options.
5. Excursion guest services not very friendly and cooperative when asking for
6. too many lines to get into the dining areas..
7. not much variety on shows... 2 good ones...others below average..
8. After checking out and got home, found out our final bill was charged incorrectly after discussing at the front desk 2 days before leaving the ship!